Site managed by Angelini Pharma S.p.A.- Company with sole shareholder and under the direction and coordination of Angelini Holding S.p.A. Registered office: Viale Amelia, 70 - 00181 Rome. VAT No. 01258691003, Rome Company Register Registration No. 03907010585, Share Capital euro 165,000,000.00.
1. Access to and consultation of the sites managed by Angelini Pharma S.p.A. are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and the regulations in force. Access and consultation of this site therefore imply unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below and the ineffectiveness and invalidity of any other different agreement between the visitor and Angelini Pharma S.p.A.
2. The site may also contain information regarding the therapeutic areas in which Angelini Pharma S.p.A. is present with its research activities and products. This information is not intended to provide advice of a medical nature. Visitors are invited to consult exclusively with their physician for any need of diagnosis and to identify the appropriate therapeutic pathways.
3. Although Angelini Pharma S.p.A. endeavours to include accurate and updated information on the site, it is not possible to provide any guarantee on the content of the site, which must therefore be properly evaluated by the visitor. Angelini Pharma S.p.A. therefore assumes no responsibility of any kind with regard to the use of the site and its content. In particular, Angelini Pharma S.p.A. will not be liable for defects in accuracy, updating, completeness, adequacy, timeliness of the information contained on the site or for any damage or viruses that may affect the computer equipment or other property of the visitor as a result of accessing, using or browsing the site or downloading materials, data, text, images, video or audio of the site. Angelini Pharma S.p.A. reserves the right to interrupt or suspend the functionality of the site at any time without incurring any liability, whether as a result of actions or omissions of Angelini Pharma S.p.A. or third parties.
4. The information on the site may contain technical or typographical errors. Angelini Pharma S.p.A. reserves the right to make changes, corrections and improvements to the above information, products and programs described by Angelini Pharma S.p.A. at any time and without notice.
5. The site also contains links to other third-party sites deemed of interest to the visitor. With the link to such sites, you leave the Angelini Pharma S.p.A. website for free choice and without any constraints. The information contained may not be in line with the provisions of Italian law and in particular with those of Legislative Decree 219/2006 which regulates the advertising of medicines for human use and are in any case completely independent and beyond the control of Angelini Pharma S.p.A. which does not assume any responsibility in this regard.
6. Links to this site are allowed only to the home page and do not imply any sharing of the content of the site that activates the link nor any assumption of responsibility in this regard by Angelini Pharma S.p.A. The link to the following pages (deep linking) is not allowed, except with the written consent of Angelini Pharma S.p.A.
7. The downloading, viewing and printing of information from this site is permitted exclusively for personal use. Any use of the contents of this site for non-personal or commercial purposes is however forbidden without the written consent of Angelini Pharma S.p.A.
8. It is obligatory to preserve and reproduce any indication of intellectual property rights present in the material downloaded from the site. Unless otherwise specified, any material on the site is to be considered protected by copyright and can only be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or as specified in the texts of the site, except with the written consent of Angelini Pharma S.p.A. Angelini Pharma S.p.A. does not assume any guarantee with regard to possible violations of third party rights by visitors/users resulting from improper use of the material contained on the site.
9. The splitting of parts or sections of this site and/or the incorporation of the same in other third-party sites not belonging to Angelini Pharma S.p.A. is prohibited.
10. The visitor/user of the site is not granted any right of economic exploitation of the material of Angelini Pharma S.p.A. or third parties contained in the site, neither with reference to trademarks, patents, technologies, products, processes nor any other intellectual property right of the site.
11. Without prejudice to the information covered by the Code for the protection of privacy on the Internet, all communications or material transmitted to the site by visitors/users via e-mail or any other means, including data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and unprotected information, unless otherwise indicated. Angelini Pharma S.p.A. acquires the availability of all material transmitted or sent to the site with the widest range of uses including, by way of example, reproduction, transmission, publication and sending. Angelini Pharma S.p.A. is also free to use any idea, concept, know-how or technique contained in communications received from the site for any purpose including, by way of example, the development, production and marketing of products based on such information.
12. Although Angelini Pharma S.p.A. periodically checks and controls the material contained in the pages of the site dedicated to the exchange of opinions, there is no obligation in this sense and Angelini Pharma S.p.A. assumes no responsibility with regard to the contents and information contained in this section of the site. It is forbidden to send defamatory, obscene, libellous, or otherwise contrary to any applicable provisions of law. Angelini Pharma S.p.A. will cooperate with the authorities by promptly complying with the measures aimed at identifying those who commit illegal acts in sending material to the site.
13. Angelini Pharma S.p.A., should it find a violation of these terms and conditions of use of the site, reserves the right to take any corrective action without prior notice, including the exclusion of the visitor/user from access to the site and its services and the removal of any material posted on the site by the same visitor/user, without assuming any responsibility in this regard.
14. The visitor/user undertakes to keep Angelini Pharma S.p.A. indemnified for all claims, damages, liabilities, legal proceedings and any other prejudicial consequences resulting from the improper use by the visitor/user of the services of discussion, exchange of opinions, sending, transmission and the like provided by the site. The above is intended to refer, by way of example only, to any action relating to violations of copyright, trademarks, patents, protection of intellectual and industrial property, unfair competition and defamation.
15. Angelini Pharma S.p.A. reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions through periodic updates. Since such revisions are binding for the visitor of the site, the latter is invited to periodically consult this page to become aware of such updates.